At our school, we strive to educate as well as empower real estate agents; helping them hone the skills they have, in addition to developing new skills needed to survive in the real estate business today.
During the month of April we offered FREE Online classes.
We ZOOMed FREE educational classes.
The Class held were:
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - RE-19 (COVID-19 Addendum) and the new additions to the RE-14 and RE-16 * IR's YouTube Videos
- Friday, April 3, 2020 - In depth coverage of the RE-16 (Seller Representation Agreement) * The RE-16 Handout
- Monday, April 6, 2020 - The RE-14 (Buyer Representation Agreement) * The RE-14 Handout * The RECORDED VIDEO of the class
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 - Form Simplicity and filling out the online forms. - The RECORDED VIDEO of the Presentation
- Friday, April 10, 2020 - DocuSign and getting signatures electronically.
- Monday, April 13, 2020 - NAVICA (Snake River Regional MLS) - The RECORDED VIDEO of the presentation
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - Paragon (Pocatello's MLS) - The RECORDED VIDEO of the presentation
- Friday, April 17, 2020 - Form Simplicity and filling out the online forms.
- Monday, April 20, 2020 - COVID-19 and the Forms to use - The RECORDED VIDEO of the discussion
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - The Basics of using ZOOM for communication visually with your customers and clients - The CLASS VIDEO
- Friday, April 24, 2020 - The ins and outs of the RE-21 (The Purchase And Sale Agreement) described - The RECORDED VIDEO
- Monday, April 27, 2020 - Q and A with a Broker. (Was LIVE with no recording)
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - Q and A with a Broker. (Was LIVE with no recording)
September (from 3 - 4 pm) We are offering "The Building Blocks of Real Estate"
- September 1, 2020 - Handout 1 - Searching for Properties in Paragon and Navica (The Sign up sheet for Read Only Access to Navica and for Paragon )
- Setting up a Customer or Client to get properties emailed to them as they are listed
- September 3, 2020 - Handout 2- How to use the Supra Key and Lockboxes
- Contacting Another Agents Client or Customer
- Setting up showings - From finding them in the MLS, to organizing the route, to calling the homeowner to set it up. How to show properties.
- Explaining the Agency Disclosure Brochure and Agency in General Explained
- September 8, 2020 - Handout 3 - SELLER Forms
- September 9, 2020 - Handout 4- BUYER forms
- September 11, 2020 - Handout 5- Form Simplicity and how to use it - Online Signatures
- September 15, 2020 - How to Cancel / Withdraw a Listing or a Buyer Representation Agreement
- Sending and Receiving a Referral - Filling them out. Who needs to sign and why.
- September 17, 2020 - Assistants Dos and Don'ts (What they can and can not do.)
- September 21, 2020 - Handout 8- So they found the property they want to buy. Now what? What to do to write up an offer. Negotiating skills. Tactics.
- Presenting offers, Counter Offers
- Multiple Offers
- September 23, 2020 - CE Classes - Online vs. Live - How much do you need and by when?
- Fine able Offences with the MLS
- September 25, 2020 - Handout 10- Working with a FSBO
- September 27, 2020 - Handout 11- KW Command ????? (May not have this class.)
To visit our YouTube Channel and see all of the archived VIDEOS click HERE and subscribe!
To Join a ZOOM Meeting goto Zoom.us/join (and it will automatically download the FREE software when you enter 2082344357 as the Meeting ID) or you could Download the Zoom App on you phone or tablet.
When the time arrives for the class, enter the following for your ZOOM Meeting ID: 2082344357 and you will then be able to join the FREE class.
Enter Promo Code : SUPPORT40 to get 40% off with the ce shop
Click on the HONDROS COLLEGE icon to be connected to many online classes that are available.